- Simultaneously Charge 4 x V-Mount Micro Batteries or 2 x Regular-size V-Mount batteries
- Simultaneously Charge and Output via XLR
- 4-Pin XLR 16.7VDC 4.5A Power Output
- Portable Design with Carry Handle
- Lightweight Compact Battery charger
- LED Charge Status Indicator
- Integrated Support Stand
- Advanced Safety Monitoring
You can charge four V-Mount micro-series or Gold Mount micro-series batteries at once, or two regular-sized V-Mount or Gold Mount batteries simultaneously while powering your camera accessories with the VM4 battery charger.
According to Anton Bauer, Lithium-ion batteries, like the Titon Micro 90 (94Wh 10A) charge in approximately 3 hours. The XLR4 output converts AC to DC power when charging or can be used to deliver battery power to devices that only have an XLR input.
The VM4 charger is designed to protect your batteries and any powered devices from damage. Intelligent safety technology constantly monitors all devices and will automatically stop charging if a fault is detected or any attached battery reaches an overvoltage condition. There is a built-in fan so that the charger can dissipate heat.
Price & Availability
I couldn’t find any information on pricing or availability for these chargers.